These cookies allow you to explore OverDrive services and use our core features.
Product Details - BorrowBox
Without these cookies, we can't provide services to you. These cookies allow us to monitor OverDrive's performance and reliability. They alert us when OverDrive services are not working as expected. Without these cookies, we won't know if you have any performance-related issues that we may be able to address.
- Get A Copy.
- Everlasting Enchantment.
- Cookie Settings;
- Thoughts for Mornings.
- Download [Pdf] Everlasting Enchantment (The Relics of Merlin) [Read] …;
- Americas War: A Forgotten Promise;
- Books with a similar title!
Virtual International Authority File
Hi Virginia! I was over the moon when I saw this cover too! It was my pleasure!
- Books Everlasting Enchantment (The Relics of Merlin) Full Online - video dailymotion.
- The End (The Collected Works of Jane Newall Book 7);
- El príncipe perdido (Jazmín) (Spanish Edition).
Hi Cheryl! Good to hear!
- 75 Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes.
- L’Economie Sociale et Solidaire en mouvement.
- Live All You Can: Alexander Joy Cartwright and the Invention of Modern Baseball.
- Home on the Range.
- Historical Romance Meets Fairy Tale Magic.
- Browse more videos!
- Everlasting Enchantment on Apple Books.
Hi Catslady! It will be an extra special Christmas for both of us. Pages Home Recipes for Romantic Nights! By Kathryne Kennedy.
This also includes promoting my current releases. In the Relics of Merlin series, Double Enchantment was just released last month, and I have the brand-new book, Everlasting Enchantment, scheduled for release in December. In all three previous books, the shape-changer was always my hero. My heroines were magic-users and despite how this alters power in my magical world, they were still constrained by the values of the Victorian era. Women were given a place, and few had the stamina to fight against their roles. In order to be true to the time period of the era, the personalities of my heroines reflected how they were raised.
Although they were the unusual ones who fought against the mores of the era, I still wondered what it would be like to change up the scenario.
What if my heroine was the shape-shifter, and she was raised in the Underground, where little regard was given to the social strictures of the London above.